So, All of us have a goal, an objective in life. And we work diligently to achieve our set goals!
This post leads to a game plan..something I liked and thought would be helpful to anyone and everyone out there!
Do have a look..
Happy Reading! ☺
Before you begin, stop to count the cost (Luke 14:28-30).
When setting strategy, determine the best place to use the limited resources that you have. The Activity Analysis Strategy Tool can help you do that.
Evaluate each activity for its current performance and its potential to help you achieve what God wants you to do. Based on your assessment, put each activity into one of the four categories:
- Stars: current high performance, high long-term potential
- Cash Cows: current high performance, low long-term potential
- Problem Children: current low performance, high long-term potential
- Slugs: current low performance, low long-term potential
Next, take action based on the categories.
- Polish the Stars to get the most out of them.
- Milk the Cash Cows to take advantage of current performance. Also, establish…
View original post 55 more words