Here we are yet again- the last Sunday of the month! 🙂
It’s festive time here in India and I am sure it’s the same around the world. So, let this challenge relate to Lights!
Even if you have never written a poem, try it..just 10 lines…you can definately do that much!! I am actually looking forward to the first timers!!
You may also reblog this post to spread the word, inviting more and more poems!!
- This is for everyone Reading this right now..So ‘No only poets and poetesses’ thing!!
- Write a poem of atleast 7-10 lines. You can pick any form you like..
- Topic: LIGHT
- Attach a picture clicked by you if you like..Pictures add a lot to poems and your blogs.
- Make a blog post of your beautiful poem with a link to this post.
- Also leave the link to your post in the Comment section below or a pingback.
- Last Date: 12th November,2016
And what’s in store for participating in here? Well, on 14th November:
- The best ones would be reblogged on my blog.
- And I would also be sharing the link to your post, separately!
Do drop in a comment for any queries! Try it everyone!
Happy Deepawali- the festival of lights and love! 🙂