Here we are yet again- the last Sunday of the month!
It’s the third Challenge so let’s bring in a something new..Look at the picture below and draw out a poem of your own words!
P.S.:This picture was taken by me in Shimla, India.
Even if you have never written a poem, try it..just 10 lines…you can definately do that much!! I am actually looking forward to the first timers!!
You may also reblog this post to spread the word, inviting more and more poems!!
- Write a poem of atleast 7-10 lines. You can pick any form you like..
- Topic: The picture above!
- Make a blog post of your beautiful poem with a link to this post.
- Also leave the link to your post in the Comment section below or a pingback.
- Last Date: 10th December,2016
And what’s in store for participating in here? Well, on 12th December:
- The best ones would be reblogged on my blog.
- And I would also be sharing the link to your post, separately!
Do drop in a comment for any queries! Try it everyone! 🙂