I shifted this to the Last Day of the year from last Sunday of the month, just for this time!
It’s New Year time now..we have had an year which went by. Some had a great time, some had some ups and downs and so on…but I hope its been a good year for all!! 🙂
Even if you have never written a poem, try it..just 10 lines…you can definitely do that much!! I am actually looking forward to the first timers!!
You may also reblog this post to spread the word, inviting more and more poems!!
- This is for everyone Reading this right now!!
- Write a poem of atleast 7-10 lines. You can pick any form you like..
- Topic: ‘The Time That Was..’
- Attach a picture clicked by you if you like..Pictures add a lot to poems and your blogs.
- Make a blog post of your beautiful poem with a link to this post.
- Also leave the link to your post in the Comment section below or a pingback.
- Last Date: 10th January,2017
And what’s in store for participating in here? Well, on 12th January:
- The best ones would be reblogged on my blog.
- And I would also be sharing the link to your post, separately!
Do drop in a comment for any queries! Try it everyone!