Here we are yet again- the last Sunday of the month!
This is the 5th Challenge and I am happy to read beautiful poems drawn out of your imagination!!
Look at the picture below and pen down a poem of your own words!
P.S.:This picture was taken by me at my place. 😉
Looks like a difficult one. Let’s see how it turns out to be when you start pondering over..🙂
Even if you have never written a poem, try it..just 10 lines…you can definately do that much!! I am actually looking forward to the first timers!!
You may also reblog this post to spread the word, inviting more and more poems!!
- Write a poem of atleast 7-10 lines. You can pick any form you like..
- Topic: The picture above!
- Make a blog post of your beautiful poem with a link to this post.
- Also leave the link to your post in the Comment section below or a pingback.
- Last Date: 12th February, 2017
And what’s in store for participating in here? Well, on 14th February 2017 :
- The best ones would be reblogged on my blog.
- And I would also be sharing all the links in a post, separately!
Do drop in a comment for any queries! Try it everyone!